Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Grosman received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1977.
He joined the Jackson – Grosman Clinic of Chiropractic, Thomasville, NC in 1977 before opening Grosman Chiropractic Clinic, in Greensboro, NC. in 1979. Throughout his years of practice, Dr. Grosman has held several positions on the Executive Board of Directors of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association. In 2007 he became certified in Pro-Adjuster adjusting technique, and introduced the Pro-Adjuster into his spinal wellness program.
As a certified PADI scuba diver (advanced open water), and an avid photographer, Dr. Grosman enjoys time outdoors landscaping, hiking, snow skiing and spending time with his son, Nicholas.
- Served as President of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association (Central District) 1983
- Served on the Executive Board of Directors of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association (Treasurer) 1984
- Served on the Executive Board of Directors of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association (Secretary) 1985
- Served on the Executive Board of Directors of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association (Vice President) 1986 -88
- 100 hour Post – Graduate Advanced X-Ray Study Certification 1985-86
- Charter member of Rotary Club of Guilford – President 1986-87
- Chairman of the Ethics and Grievance Committee of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association for 17 years 1989 – 2006
- Health Network Solutions, Inc., Executive Board of Directors (Treasurer and Chairman of the Finance Committee), one of the Founders of this Network of Chiropractors contracted with BCBSNC, MedCost, Cigna-NC/SC 1996 to Present
- Member of North Carolina Chiropractic Association and American Chiropractic Association 1977 to Present
- Certified in Pro-Adjuster Adjusting Technique – 2007
- Certified PADI Scuba Diver (Advanced Open Water), logging over 100 ocean dives 1981-Present.
- Completes 18 hours of Continuing Education instruction annually.