Conditions Treated by Your Greensboro Chiropractor
When misalignment of the spine or intervertebral disc deterioration causes painful disorders, your chiropractor in Greensboro offers powerfully effective holistic treatments based on principles of chiropractic medicine to relieve pain without medications or surgery. Spinal decompression, manipulation and adjustments, trigger point therapy and electrical muscle stimulation not only eliminates back, neck, shoulder and joint pain but also alleviates chronic health problems such as migraines, restless leg syndrome, plantar fasciitis, scoliosis pain and even pregnancy related back pain. In addition, Dr. Grosman highly recommends having periodic adjustments and manipulations to reduce the risk of suffering disorders originating from a misaligned spine (fibromyalgia, arthritis, sports injuries, and chronic fatigue syndrome) and keep all body systems operating at peak efficiency.
Do You Suffer from a Chronic Pain Disorder?
Your Greensboro Chiropractor offers nonsurgical, drug-free treatment for the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (wrist and hand pain)
- Restless leg syndrome (tingling, itchiness in the legs)
- Post-surgical pain
- Planter fasciitis (heel pain)
- Loss of balance/dizziness (vertigo, Meniere's disease)
- Auto accidents/cervical whiplash
- Low back pain/mid back pain/sciatica
- Shoulder pain (due to overuse of shoulder ligaments, tendinitis, bursitis or arthritis)
- Slipped disc/pinched nerves/bulging disc
- Neck pain (typically caused by nerve compression, muscle strain or rheumatoid arthritis)
- Knee pain (due to bursitis, osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, IT (iliotibial) band syndrome)
- Numbness/tingling in the extremities (typically caused by nerve compression, misalignment of the spine or peripheral neuropathy)
- Hip pain (causes include sciatica, arthritis, bursitis, osteoporosis or tendonitis)
By restoring optimal functioning of your nervous system through one or more chiropractic wellness techniques, Dr. Grosman relieves a variety of musculoskeletal conditions that cause pain, inflammation, stiffness and systemic disease. Specializing in decompression therapy, flexion/distraction, trigger point therapy, electric muscle stimulation and computerized cervical traction, your chiropractor in Greensboro will significantly minimize dysfunction within your nervous system due to misaligned spinal vertebrae. Studies show that when your spine is not aligned and healthy, spinal nerve endings can be compressed and irritated by intervertebral discs that have slipped out of place. Consequently, your overall health and well-being may suffer from one or more chronic disorders due to impaired immune system functioning and widespread inflammation.
How the ProAdjuster Relieves Low Back Pain and Sciatica
We are one of the few Greensboro area chiropractic clinics certified to use the ProAdjuster. It is a state-of-the-art device that measures abnormal movement due to misalignment within the spine. This allows Dr. Grosman to determine the level of rigidity in the spine so that proper treatment methods can be initiated. By introducing a special gentle to the vertebrae, the ProAdjuster provides the proper amount of stimulation needed to restore optimal functioning of the spine
Contact Your Local Greensboro Chiropractor for More Information Today!
To schedule an appointment at the Grosman Family Chiropractic Clinic, please contact us at %CLIENT_PHONE%. Our Greensboro chiropractor looks forward to meeting with you!